Conflict

Solved
Hello,
I'm trying to set up Wi-Fi between my PC and the Epson SX445W printer. It's not possible to print. The connection is okay, and the network is working properly. However, a conflict at the router/access point level has been detected. How can I improve your wireless network environment? Thank you in advance for your advice.
PS: I'm 77 years old; I understand quickly if it's explained to me in detail.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 15.0

8 answers

  1. After my departure request, there is little to add except "and I'm going to make the great specialists smile", even though I had my computer modernized 2 years ago (processor-motherboard-memory-hard drive), it was not equipped for Wi-Fi!!!...thank you again for the speed of your responses.
    0
    1. Even if your PC is connected via Ethernet to the box,
      it doesn’t prevent you from printing to a printer connected via Wi-Fi to your box.
      0
    2. +1

      kaumune August 9, 2012 at 08:04
      hi

      I’m trying to set up the wifi between my PC and the Epson SX445W printer

      That's not the right method, you need to connect the printer via wifi to the 9 box and then install the printer, which will have become a "network" on the PC
      0