Recurring program end message

Hello! I have a message at the Windows stop, every time, saying: Program End - ApUsbPnP. I don't know how to get rid of it! If you have any solutions, that would be great!!
Thanks, see you later!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello Cedric,

    check in the device manager if you have any "!" inside a yellow circle
    if so, update the drivers
    in my opinion, it must concern a usb component
    see you later

    --
    **(show me the way and I will find the path all by myself.)**
    1
    1. Contributor
      Hello Cedric,

      try a restore to a date before you had the issue the first time:
      "start." > "all programs." > "access." > "system tools" > "system restore" > "next"
      choose a date and time then "next"
      let it do its thing; it will be restored after a reboot.
      Important note: if the restore does not solve the problem, go back to the main restore window and check the box "undo the last..." > "ok"....
      see you+

      --
      **(show me the way and I will find the path by myself.)**
      1
      1. Thank you very much for your help, I'll try this right away and I'll let you know if it works!! Thanks, see you later!
        0
      2. I tried this method but it didn't do anything!! The PC is a NEC m320 laptop, if that helps! So if there are other ideas, don't hesitate to post them!! Thanks in advance, see you!!
        0