BBox DHCP disabled
Solved
Hello.
I have a Thomson TG787 bbox.
I disabled the DHCP service because I heard it would improve online gaming quality; looking at the interface, I thought it wouldn't change anything major, big mistake. :/
While doing some digging, I read that it was an IP issue and that I should change them manually, but how? And with what settings? My current IP starts with 168.x...
Or how can I reactivate the DHCP service?
Thanks.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0
I have a Thomson TG787 bbox.
I disabled the DHCP service because I heard it would improve online gaming quality; looking at the interface, I thought it wouldn't change anything major, big mistake. :/
While doing some digging, I read that it was an IP issue and that I should change them manually, but how? And with what settings? My current IP starts with 168.x...
Or how can I reactivate the DHCP service?
Thanks.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0