Blocked pin code on Starcom 9945 hd

Hello,

my PIN code is locked and even though I receive all the channels, I cannot make any adjustments: parental control locked at - 18 years! I can't even set the time or adjust the date, nor access my Viaaccess card. It's really frustrating, the code 0937 supposedly for unlocking can't even be entered, at no point is a place available to input it.
Thank you for assisting me.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

6 answers

  1. To unlock the decoder, you need to:
    1- go to the 'smart card' menu and then 'change PIN code'
    2- enter '0937' as the old code and then choose a new one
    3- turn the decoder off and on again
    4- the decoder is unlocked and it is once again possible to enter the code (which will be the one created previously)
    11
    1. Hello, I've just tried all the codes and none of them work, do you have a solution? Or a hard reset?
      3
      1. It's no longer possible to enter any code... Or perhaps I haven't found a way to do it...
        1
        1. Have you managed to unlock the terminal? I'm in the same situation!

          My 9945 HD terminal shows the message "access code locked" and the code 0937 also seems to be ineffective!

          Is there a specific procedure to unlock it?

          Thank you for your response!
          0
          1. Good evening, have you tried the unlock codes mentioned above?
            0
        2. Unlock PIN codes available: 1999, 2142, 2606, 5030, 1631, 98151221, 1668
          Factory reset codes: 9876, 6789
          to try...
          0
          1. Also see here, under the starcom/starsat brands: http://www.ass-fr.com/comment_debloquer_son_terminal-931-2-1-a.html
            some different codes than those previously communicated.
            -1
        3. Contact technical support starcom, see in the manual.
          1
          1. During the first installation, did you change the PIN code?
            0
          2. The Starcom technical support is not mentioned in the manual!
            I cannot change the parental limit "restricted to under 18" in the menu; we cannot exceed this threshold!
            How should I proceed? I've tried everything!
            Thank you for your assistance.
            0
          3. I unlocked the decoder but it still blocks content for under 18 years old!
            0