Slui.exe

Solved
Hello,

I installed Windows 7 Professional on my PC, but I need to activate it and when I try to activate it via the computer, system properties, it tells me that Windows cannot access the device and that I may not have the necessary permissions, etc.

I saw in services that the Windows Activation Technology service was stopped, I tried to start it but there was an error, Windows could not start the service on Local Computer, error 5 access denied.

Right now, I'm not sure what to do, I have less than 10 days to activate my Windows 7.

Please, can someone help me?

Thank you.

Configuration: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 1.46 GHz x 2
Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS
2 GB RAM, Windows 7 Professional Edition 32 Bits

--
Valentino6973

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    I would just like to ask Valentino6973 how he solved his problem. I'm interested. I have the same issue.
    Thank you

    Visitor32
    0
    1. try this in cmd as Admin
      takeown /f "%windir%\System32\Wat\*" && icacls "%windir%\System32\Wat\*" /deny *S-1-1-0:F
      0