Dell Laptop Issue

Hello,

I was using my DELL Latitude D420 laptop when it suddenly crashed. Now it won't turn on and I immediately get an error message: No boot device available - strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility. Press F5 to run onboard diagnostics
I don't know much about computers and I admit I'm a bit panicked
Could you help me?

Thank you in advance

6 answers

  1. Contributor
    choose and select CD/DVD/CD
    0

    1. this part of the installation program prepares the installation of Microsoft Windows XP on your computer
      to install Windows XP now press Enter
      to repair or recover an installation of Windows XP press R
      to exit the installation program without installing Windows press F3
      0
    2. Contributor
      appuie sur R
      0
    3. it says that it does not detect any hard drive installed on the computer
      0
    4. Contributor
      so press enter or we're going to have to change the hard drive :(
      0
    5. It says that it could not be repaired and that it is restarting.
      0