AddInProcess.exe
Good evening,
I am writing to you about a recurring Windows error message issue.
I am on my main machine, a Windows 7 32-bit installed a few weeks ago and running really well, and for the past few days I have been getting an error message saying "The AddInProcess.exe process has closed". I close the program (I don't know which program it's related to) and the window closes, there is no restart or crash, nothing, just this error message. I don't know which program this message is coming from, but I am seeing it more and more often; I've seen it two or three times this evening, and I need to resolve it but I can't find much about this issue.
It might be coming from my new Twitter client that I installed recently, called Metrotwit, which is still running.
The next time the message appears, I will copy all the error codes for you.
Thank you for your help.
--
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz, 3 GB RAM, Geforce 8800 GTS 512, Dual 23" touch screens, Velociraptor 600 GB HDD, Win 7 Ultimate works perfect + Asus X72JK Notebook + HTC Desire
I am writing to you about a recurring Windows error message issue.
I am on my main machine, a Windows 7 32-bit installed a few weeks ago and running really well, and for the past few days I have been getting an error message saying "The AddInProcess.exe process has closed". I close the program (I don't know which program it's related to) and the window closes, there is no restart or crash, nothing, just this error message. I don't know which program this message is coming from, but I am seeing it more and more often; I've seen it two or three times this evening, and I need to resolve it but I can't find much about this issue.
It might be coming from my new Twitter client that I installed recently, called Metrotwit, which is still running.
The next time the message appears, I will copy all the error codes for you.
Thank you for your help.
--
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz, 3 GB RAM, Geforce 8800 GTS 512, Dual 23" touch screens, Velociraptor 600 GB HDD, Win 7 Ultimate works perfect + Asus X72JK Notebook + HTC Desire
3 answers
-
Hello
according to the message, the error is related to .NET Framework.
However, since you have uninstalled and reinstalled the software without errors, it might be due to another program that uses .NET Framework.
If you are using MSN and have Kiwi, try uninstalling it to see.
Otherwise, there is the Twitter client left.
I think the real culprit is not .NET Framework.
Good luck.