Technical issue with EBP Quote-Invoice

Solved
Hello,

I am looking for someone who could help me unblock my customer account on EBP.
A mistake was made while trying to copy/paste a cell in an invoice, and now I get "moulinette" and the message "record in use in your application." Since then, I have this issue in all functionalities or documents related to this client (blockage with the same message). For other customer accounts, everything works fine.
Thank you for your help.

3 answers

  1. PB solved.
    If you have an issue, make a backup and go to tools/maintenance.
    Check according to your problem and click OK
    For me, it was about locks.
    Saved €99!!! Long live the efficiency of EBP customer service.
    55
    1. Goyo, you got me out of a real mess!!

      1000 thank yous
      I was almost ready to resubscribe to customer service that ended a week ago.
      0
    2. Thank you for everything. It had been going on for a few months; it was also a lock issue. Well done.
      0
    3. A Goyo: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
      I also ran into a big problem this morning with that error message that was almost blocking everything for me, and now, after I "broke the locks," everything is back to normal! Awesome!!
      0
    4. goyo, a big thank you. I struggled a lot because of this annoying problem, but now everything is back to normal. A big thank you to you if you happen to be around.
      Best regards
      0
    5. A thousand thanks,

      I really thought I had to redo my database!

      I was very scared.

      Thanks for the help.
      0