.NET Framework 4.0.30319 error
Solved
Hello,
What to do? Every time I use my PC, an error window opens: net framework 4.0.30319, I'm fed up with it, please help me fix it!!!!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6
What to do? Every time I use my PC, an error window opens: net framework 4.0.30319, I'm fed up with it, please help me fix it!!!!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6
19 answers
-
Hi Nika, I recommend uninstalling it because I had the same problem as many others, I think. In my opinion, it's bugged. If you want to know how to uninstall it, follow this guide:
In Firefox, go to Tools and open Add-ons, a window will open, then go to Extensions, click on .NET Framework and then on Uninstall.-
Hello, I also have a problem with .NET Framework: an error message appears
"to run this application you must first install one of the following versions of .NET Framework v4.0.30319."
Since I don't understand much about computers, I tried to do what you suggested in your email but to no avail..
What should I do? I am on Windows 7.
Thank you in advance. -
I also have the same problem since .NET Framework 4 installed automatically! I have uninstalled and reinstalled .NET Framework 4... the same error message keeps appearing.
A friend has Windows 7, and .NET Framework doesn't cause any issues on her computer...
If someone could find a solution, that would be really nice!
I tried installing .NET Framework 3.5 after uninstalling Framework 4... the installation doesn't happen!
I am still quite a novice. Thank you to anyone who can help us. -
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/1911-net-framework/
Microsoft 4 includes all updates for versions 2 and 3
there should not be any bugs or issues. -
Hello,
I uninstalled .NET Framework 4 as you advised.
I wanted to reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 and an error message asks me "to enable Windows features in the control panel to install or configure .NET Framework 3.5 SP".
The problem is that no features appear in the control panel when I click on "turn Windows features on or off"...
(on Windows 7)
Thank you for any response. -
try uninstalling the framework with dotnetfx_cleanup_tool:
http://download.microsoft.com/...
-