Octet-stream reader

Solved
Hi,
I downloaded 2 tracks from Fnac music, but the file is: application/octet-stream. What can I use to play it?
Thank you

5 answers

  1. In fact, the file has no extension. Just do: right-click/rename ... as kinikon points out...
    and give it the suffix .AVI (AVI point), for example. The Windows player (or another) takes care of the rest...;
    10
    1. If these are files from Nokia, add .html
      Good luck to everyone
      1
    2. Thank you for this clear and precise explanation. When I think about the number of files I couldn't download because of this, it annoys me!!
      0
    3. clear, straightforward, and precise explanation! unlike some... thank you!!!
      4 years later... -_-"
      0
    4. For my part, with Windows 8, I can't rename it because I don't have anything when I "right-click"....
      0
    5. @AlbapiYou press the F2 key on your keyboard, then at the end of your file name you add ".avi" or others...
      0