Restat character in Dofus

Solved
Hello, I am a level 54 Cra with a fire build and I've only got fire spells. So how can I forget them all easily and quickly? Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0

4 answers

  1. Hi,

    To restat a spell, there are two ways to proceed;

    - the first: You must do the 12 dopeuls (you can do each dopeul only once a day) and then go talk to a temple master and choose the option to forget a spell.

    - the second: Go to Otomaï, at level 54 you just need to do the Hesque Cave (do this dungeon with another character) and then go talk to Otomaï and choose the option to forget a spell.

    There you go! Hope I was able to help you. See you!
    1. thank you too

      and I found another thing, I were able to forget all my spells, you just need to use 7 doppel of the same temple to forget a spell (I'm level 58 now ^^)
    2. Yes, but where do you have to talk to Otomail?
    3. Il faut faire la grotte pour chacun des sorts ou pas.
    4. et fer oci la quête pour aller sur ces îles x))
  2. I have my 7 doploons from the Sram temple, but the NPC is offering me scrolls and not the option to unlearn my spell. What should I do? Please respond quickly.
    Thank you in advance (I am Sram level 83 and I can't win any of the other doploons ^^)
    1. Either you do all the dopeuls and you reset one spell per day since 1 doplon of each class = one spell reset, or you do the otomail quest and certain dungeons, but it all depends on your level.