Simultaneous touch
Hello,
Here is the problem: when I play certain video games, and I press too many keys at once,
I get a Windows return.
Are there any ways to remove or modify this option (to increase the number of keys that can be pressed)?
Thank you for your attention
Maxime.
Here is the problem: when I play certain video games, and I press too many keys at once,
I get a Windows return.
Are there any ways to remove or modify this option (to increase the number of keys that can be pressed)?
Thank you for your attention
Maxime.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
10 answers
-
Ok, and thank you for looking into my problem.
-
Well yes, it's normal that Tab + Space reduces the current window, but it's your game, so it's normal to change the key.
-
However, when I press other keys simultaneously, the problem is not there.
I encounter the problem only with these 2 keys apparently.
And there is no solution other than avoiding the action? -
If you press these 2 buttons at the same time, it definitely comes from there.
-
Uh, I never use the flag. However, I use the space bar, d, and tab a lot.
But the Windows return only occurs when I press tab + alt; does this option disable itself? -
Ah, okay, I understand. In my opinion, you need to press the two opposing keys, which are called Tab, and either hit the Windows key or Space or D.
-
well especially on the button above with the 2 opposing arrows.
-
Do you often press "caps lock" or "shift"?
-
Hi Mikou, it depends, but I think it's related to the number of keys I press (if you're referring to the "Windows key," it's not that one).
-
hi which button do you press ????