Switch mmo

Solved/Closed
Hello, I would like to know what the MMO Switch game is and also if it's paid.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

34 answers

  1. You create yourself, either a boy or a girl. You meet people, make friends, and sometimes even have romantic partners. If you sign up, you get a house and earn $1 or $2 a day to buy furniture for your house. You choose the fabrics and colors. You can also buy the big apartment, clothes, or a hairstyle that only registered users can have. Your name will be in blue if you are registered; otherwise, it will be in green. Have fun!
    17
    1. ouer c'est clair, ce jeu est trop cool, j'aime trop mais il y a toujours des cons comme inpur19 ou pat etc............
      0
    2. @la-starPersonally, it’s annoying because for a while now, the game won’t start on the loading screen U_U I've restarted my computer more than 10 times >_< "

      In all that, it's really good
      ^^ I'm fed up

      -_-# How long do I have to wait, damn it?
      0
    3. @la-starI'm sorry, but -pat- is my father and he doesn't insult anyone!! Is that understood!
      IMPUR19 hacked one of my best friends
      AND I hacked her.
      0
    4. Moi, aussi j'aime bien ce site, j'y vais parfois 20 fois par mois, c'est cool, mais ce n'est pas mon site préféré. Ah oui, Inpur19, il n'est pas très sympa. Mon pseudo, c'est Kamie741258. Merci, bisous, lol.
      0
    5. Thank you, Julie. Have a good game too! :)
      0
  2. This game is in 3D, free to play, except if you want an upgrade. You will need to pay whatever amount you want every month to get more money in the game. The game simply consists of being a character who wanders through several different worlds, getting to know other people who come from France. You can have your own house and invite all your friends!!!
    0
    1. Please, I have a problem with Shockwave, the software I need to download to be on MMO!
      But when I download it, I get an installation error. I'M FED UP, PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG YOU!
      3
      1. Switchin is a game like everyday life = you create your character and your house but it is not paid; you only have to pay to get real money.
        3
        1. THIS GAME IS KNOWN BUT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO
          THE ONLY THING THAT'S COOL IS CREATING THE APARTMENT
          -1
          1. COMMENT ON GAGNE DE L'ARGENT CRATISÉ
            -1
            1. CE N'EST PAS DU TOUT PAYANT ET C'EST UN JEU OÙ TU PEUX PARLER AUX FILLES ET ALLER DANS LES APPARTS ET T'EN FAIRE UN TOI-MÊME. TU PEUX JOUER EN LIGNE AVEC D'AUTRES PERSONNES.
              -1
              1. No, not at all, you can talk and do plenty of other things.
                -1
                1. C'EST UN JEU MMO 3D OÙ TU CRÉES TON PERSONNAGE ET TU PEUX RENCONTRER D'AUTRES JOUEURS EN LIGNE.
                  -1
                  1. Sitwichte is good, but it's a bit lame because it doesn't serve any purpose; instead, let's go play at habo.fr.
                    -1
                    1. Learn to write especially u_u
                      0
                  2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                    2
                    1. Well, I must say he's impressive! :O
                      0
                    2. nonsense
                      0
                    3. Well, you shouldn't have insulted his family, I say: Serves him right!
                      Anyway, thank you for letting us know.
                      0
                    4. Smurfette :D
                      0
                    5. I'm not afraid of this little brat, pffff, and anyway, he's a three-month-old baby, I tell him to get lost, and his wife too, brat family, GO!! I'm not afraid!!! na-na-na-na-na, and on top of that, he can't hack me, I have something that prevents others from hacking me, na-na-na-na-na!!!
                      ps it's a ....................................
                      0
                  3. A hacker is just trying to hack me and I'll find your computer's IP and file a complaint against you -_- or the other way around, the cops (my dad) know how to handle it.
                    -1
                    1. Hacker, I've had enough trouble with pirates, so thanks for sparing me. I don’t want to know anything, but if you can hack, I congratulate you!

                      -1
                      1. you install adobe.com adobe reader9 --' it should work
                        -1
                        1. you install adobe reader 9 --' it should work
                          -1
                          1. ; ) I believed or I thought not sure I hacked Louette and Aghilesse! and Vahudens and also London Jams! ...etc ..
                            But for proof you will see me one of these days lol
                            2
                            1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                              0
                            2. IT'S YOU WHO HACKED ME! Gr
                              0
                            3. MA SHTROUMFFFFF' You're also going to that site <3 xD
                              0
                            4. Les filles se sont toutes mises dessus lol xD
                              0
                            5. C'est trop bien ce jeu mais on devient accro =/ =D x)
                              0
                          2. Ptn, pourquoi tu me décroches à la gueule quand je demande un truc ? Sérieux, paracrine, qu'est-ce qui se passe, réponds mon vieux.
                            -2
                            1. Tss I'm going to tell you Alex I don't give a damn about that idiot Chihab who hit you just come on the 27 and he's going to be dead like a dog, but otherwise it seems like Sniper hates Mike and then Pyracrime and Sniper if you go to the forum we're meeting at the game at Club World 0, okay?
                              -2
                              1. ok but his story about him hitting me, I don't care much!
                                1
                                1. NAN MAIS EN VRAI! Comment pourrais-je faire un scandale sur ce site s'il m'avait frappé dans le jeu mdr? C'EST EN VRAI qu'il m'a frappée!
                                  -2
                                  • 1
                                  • 2