Switch mmo

Solved/Closed
Hello, I would like to know what the MMO Switch game is and also if it's paid.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

34 answers

  1. You create yourself, either a boy or a girl. You meet people, make friends, and sometimes even have romantic partners. If you sign up, you get a house and earn $1 or $2 a day to buy furniture for your house. You choose the fabrics and colors. You can also buy the big apartment, clothes, or a hairstyle that only registered users can have. Your name will be in blue if you are registered; otherwise, it will be in green. Have fun!
    17
    1. ouer c'est clair, ce jeu est trop cool, j'aime trop mais il y a toujours des cons comme inpur19 ou pat etc............
      0
    2. @la-starPersonally, it’s annoying because for a while now, the game won’t start on the loading screen U_U I've restarted my computer more than 10 times >_< "

      In all that, it's really good
      ^^ I'm fed up

      -_-# How long do I have to wait, damn it?
      0
    3. @la-starI'm sorry, but -pat- is my father and he doesn't insult anyone!! Is that understood!
      IMPUR19 hacked one of my best friends
      AND I hacked her.
      0
    4. Moi, aussi j'aime bien ce site, j'y vais parfois 20 fois par mois, c'est cool, mais ce n'est pas mon site préféré. Ah oui, Inpur19, il n'est pas très sympa. Mon pseudo, c'est Kamie741258. Merci, bisous, lol.
      0
    5. Thank you, Julie. Have a good game too! :)
      0
  2. You know, some people enjoy the game because they want to talk to other people; that's what matters, not buying just anything.
    5
    1. You say not to buy just anything, but why do you put out new stuff on Switch every year?
      0
    2. I agree with Hinamora-san! But when you have a nice house, it's true that it's better than an empty hole! But it's costly! That's the problem!
      0
    3. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette requête.
      0
    4. I confess!!!!
      0
  3. Yes, but talking all the time without doing anything is a bit annoying and also it's boring because you can't even sit down to eat or drink, and there aren't even many animations.
    4
    1. Please respond to me, I beg you, I want to play damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Please help me, I want to find my boyfriend who is playing, I ask him at the colleague's!!! Please, can someone help me?
      0
    2. Undertaker95,
      If for you there's not enough action... It means you're very hard to please!
      P.S.: Learn how to write ;P
      0
    3. LOL Miss Amy I'm also in this game =) and I can see very well who you are! I don't know if you remember me ^^
      0
    4. ééé Candy, I called you by the name of "my beautiful."
      0
    5. x) I play too and I know both of you! *-*
      0
  4. This game is great; you can chat with everyone.
    You can create your own MMO character.
    Whether it's a girl or a boy.
    3
    1. Hello, I would like that in the MMO game on Switch where you can hit and sit and eat, there should be a reason to have houses instead of just decorating them for no reason, that's all, everyone is fed up with it.
      3
      1. Ça doit être non la réponse, enfin je crois !
        0
      2. -_-'' Are you stupid or are you doing it on purpose? We can't hit or punch you.
        0
      3. xD
        0
      4. Niina :D xDD
        0
      5. XD under !!! It would be better anyway ;X especially if I could type lov2 ; ]
        0
    2. And also, why are you adding new stuff to the Switch game in MMO? It means that you can also add a lot of animations.
      3
      1. LEARN TO WRITE AND COME BACK LATER ><
        0
      2. Hello, I would like to ask you in MMO how to chat as I don't see the bar, and how to get a house, buy furniture, and also buy clothes. Thank you for answering me quickly.
        0
      3. Amyyyy C NinaLovel If you remember me ><'
        0
      4. please just a little method to earn coins for pity
        0
      5. cadence there's no bar to write you write directly and you press enter and to be able to have a house you have to register
        0
    3. =/ You were afraid for nothing, I'm telling you.
      3
      1. Switchin is a game like everyday life = you create your character and your house but it is not paid; you only have to pay to get real money.
        3
        1. Please, I have a problem with Shockwave, the software I need to download to be on MMO!
          But when I download it, I get an installation error. I'M FED UP, PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG YOU!
          3
          1. so what is it
            2
            1. is not paid and you can talk and have money and a house and you can go to the beach and.....
              0
            2. C'est trop bien ce jeu, tu peux avoir de l'argent et une maison à condition que tu t'inscrives.
              0
            3. C'est trop bien ce jeu, tu peux avoir de l'argent et une maison à condition que tu t'inscrives.
              0
            4. @93estheryou see I play at this, the beach, I don't know, with money you can get clothes, but if you want to have money, that's free.
              0
          2. Yeah, that’s true, we can’t even hug or anything, you guys are dumb for not letting us, lol.
            2
            1. My computer works but the game keeps restarting all the time, it doesn't even start, it's so annoying damn it.

              What do we do?
              0
            2. lol what do you think about that :)
              0
          3. Well, anyway, what I don't like about Switch is that Impur19 is a big pervert and really disgusting, and he's a filthy obsessed one too, he's a pervert!!!
            2
            1. and also sniper95 made me lag and insulted me, he restarted my computer, he wanted to hack it but my computer was protected.
              2
              1. I love you, I want to fuck you, come here baby, I love you, oh yes I want to fuck with you.
                0
              2. oO DIRECT ! Lol
                0
              3. Osef Undertaker95 ^^'
                0
              4. It's not good what you're doing, stop!!!! You piece of biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!! And you're a big ot biiip, find!
                0
              5. Des pirates -.- moi-même on me pirate mais je les empêche !!! :)
                0
            2. Well, good news! On December 7th, it seems that Mike is going to be dumped by Jordan! So cool! But it's too bad I'm not in France. Another hiccup: a friend of mine is friends with Mike, and she thinks he's nice, so if we tell her Mike is a jerk and to forget him, she won't like that!
              2
              1. ; ) I believed or I thought not sure I hacked Louette and Aghilesse! and Vahudens and also London Jams! ...etc ..
                But for proof you will see me one of these days lol
                2
                1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                  0
                2. IT'S YOU WHO HACKED ME! Gr
                  0
                3. MA SHTROUMFFFFF' You're also going to that site <3 xD
                  0
                4. Les filles se sont toutes mises dessus lol xD
                  0
                5. C'est trop bien ce jeu mais on devient accro =/ =D x)
                  0
              2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                2
                1. Well, I must say he's impressive! :O
                  0
                2. nonsense
                  0
                3. Well, you shouldn't have insulted his family, I say: Serves him right!
                  Anyway, thank you for letting us know.
                  0
                4. Smurfette :D
                  0
                5. I'm not afraid of this little brat, pffff, and anyway, he's a three-month-old baby, I tell him to get lost, and his wife too, brat family, GO!! I'm not afraid!!! na-na-na-na-na, and on top of that, he can't hack me, I have something that prevents others from hacking me, na-na-na-na-na!!!
                  ps it's a ....................................
                  0
              3. lol undertaker calm down I'm Xx-Alexia95-xX & I know that impure is gross but he's not the only one: there's Mike; Jeff (my ex [1 pov' guy who cheats on girls I think]); otherwise for sniping there are some who say he's dead but I'm not sure about all that he collects DR.Alexandra for no reason and I can tell you that it freaked him out because if he what it's to her that he's going but for Mike I don't think he's back in the game but in all that there will definitely be others who will start hacking to act smart
                1
                1. Alexia, you probably remember me, your sister
                  You betrayed me and you know Saralabomb is always my sister and she's more our sister!!!!!
                  0
                2. xd
                  0
              4. All your replies tell me that I won't play -_- and something else WE ARE NOT HERE TO INSULT EACH OTHER OR ANYTHING like that !_!
                1
                1. ok but his story about him hitting me, I don't care much!
                  1
                  1. Well, I’m going to tell you that Mike scares my friends (my two buddies) by hacking them. He apparently has my MSN, but I don’t care, why be afraid of a guy who has no mother and feels weak in front of reality?!
                    My worst enemy, in reality, is a hundred times worse than him, a real psycho jerk named Chihab. I’ll tell you, on Friday, December 11, it was awful; I was sitting at a table, and then that psycho Chihab jumped from a table to the right of where I was sitting, and before that, I was lying on the table, and he started kicking me, and there was a huge fight, anyway...=@ it's worse than Mike!
                    0
                    1. In the game, did he hit you?
                      0
                    2. but no, really TARRé, you make me pity Alexia
                      0
                    3. Pourquoi tu parles comme ça Shtroumfette-x ?
                      0
                    4. Pffffffffffff...Mike, it's my friend Mike and he's really nice.
                      0
                    5. I'm Galloudu45 and some people are annoying me so I want to pirate it. It's not my fault :x
                      0
                  • 1
                  • 2