Java game emulator

Closed
Hello
I would like to know if there is a game emulator for mobile, as I have downloaded games on my PC and I want to try them out, but each time there is a *.jad file and a *.jar file.
Thank you in advance.

10 answers

  1. there are really some crazy people..

    response "yes"

    you're helping him a lot ;)

    go here for the java emulator:

    http://www.forummobiles.com
    l

    ++
    9
    1. Hi!
      Here's the site for Java Emulator
      http://www.javaemulator.com/java-emulator.php
      1
      1. Des son de jeux portables pour que tu puisses jouer aux jeux PS2 sur ton PC, copie ce site <www.fullfree.com> et tu peux télécharger des jeux de PS2 et PS1 avec www.jeuxmangas.com.
        3
        1. Yes, it exists and it's called JARSTAR. I don't have it, but I have its name.
          8
          1. ps2
            ninja turtle
            pes2011
            0
        2. On the website https://kindriv.webnode.com/, you can download for FREE for your phone:

          _40 games

          _350 wallpapers

          _200 themes

          _20 apps

          _40 video clips

          _60 sound effects

          _100 ringtones
          -5
          1. There is something to play Java games on your PC.
            Type: JarStar
            In Google.
            -2
            1. Hello
              the link to sjboy is http://sonyericsson.bajo.pl/download,plik,2982,sjboy,emulator.html#
              kisses to you
              0
              1. Hello.
                There is sjboy and for games www.mobiles24.com
                -3
                1. Hello,
                  here is the link to the emulator: http://kwyshell.myweb.hinet.net/pager.html?Project/MidpX/index.html
                  -8
                  1. On Firefox, it doesn't load the site.
                    0
                  2. thank you
                    0