Tab "Document sans titre"

Hello,

I have 2 problems on my computer:

Every time I connect to the internet, the Orange homepage opens, and another (empty) page called "Untitled Document" appears. How can I stop this last page from showing up?

Additionally, when I try to access my email through the Orange homepage, I get the message: To protect the file, Internet Explorer has blocked the download from this site to your computer. Click here for more options.
When I click and then choose DOWNLOAD FILE, it shows me all my email addresses, and when I click on one and enter my password, it doesn't work...

Thank you in advance for your responses!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Sorry to insist? ...

    In case someone has a little insight to share, thanks for thinking of me!!!
    0
    1. I'm coming back to this site because I'm really fed up!

      It's been 15 days since I haven't been able to access my email inbox because I'm still encountering the problems explained in this discussion.

      I don't think it's that "complex" to find a solution, but since I'm terrible with computers (lol, let's call a spade a spade!), I just can't manage it!

      Thanks if someone can help me!
      0
    2. @Gigi74I also encountered the same problem as you, until Internet Explorer completely blocked. In the end, I installed the new version Internet Explorer 8, but to no avail.
      Then I performed the following steps:

      - open Internet Explorer
      - go to TOOLS
      - INTERNET OPTIONS
      - Advanced tab
      - Check "Reset Internet Explorer settings"

      Now everything is working great! Good luck to you!
      0
    3. @solicyHello Solicy!

      I only have one thing to say to you: THANK YOU!!!!

      I've been struggling with this problem for months, I couldn't take it anymore!

      Thank you for helping me, it's really nice of you!!!
      0
    4. @GigiJust out of curiosity: did you also install Internet Explorer 8 or did you just reset it?
      In any case, I'm glad I could help you because I was also quite distressed.
      And also, for your information, I had found an intermediate solution before doing this reset: I installed the Google Chrome browser, so I could surf in peace!
      0
  2. Is there anyone to respond to me????
    0