My controller won't stop flashing.

Closed
Hello,
My controller has a problem (regular controller), when I try to turn it on, it keeps flashing and doesn't connect to player 1-2-3 or 4. I tried to resynchronize it with no results, and apparently, it seems to be in good condition. Please, I don't want to buy another one; could you please respond? Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.3

20 answers

  1. reset the controller
    with a toothpick, press the small button located at the back of the controller (tiny hole) (reset)
    229
    1. Thanks man, it works perfectly for my two controllers.
      -1
    2. It works perfectly, that's true, problem solved.
      2
    3. TRES Bon, well done dude
      -1
    4. I don't see the "little button" behind the controller, where is it??
      0
    5. You need to turn the knob upside down, and there is a screw just next to it (to the right). There's a small hole, and the button is in there! You need to press it with a toothpick or a needle, then reconnect the knob with the USB cable to the console!
      5