Controller flashing blue without recognition
Good evening, I bought a PS4 earlier with a controller and built-in USB cable at EASY CASH. The problem is that when I got home and set up my PS4, everything works, but once the TV and PS are on, a message appears: "Connect the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller using the USB cable, then press the PS button," but no matter how much I plug in the cable and press the button, it doesn't work... It's not a connection issue since I've already had a PS3 and a PS4 as well, so I know the setup.
Has anyone experienced the same problem and could help me?
Has anyone experienced the same problem and could help me?
1 answer
-
Salut ! On your controller, there's a small hole on the back next to L2. Plug your controller into your PlayStation and try inserting a pin into the hole while pressing normally. It will reset your controller, and the console should recognize it.
-
-
@Hillary52Personally, it still doesn't work for me even with this technique.
-
@Hillary52I have the same problem and his trick doesn't work for me either.
-
@UsxGood evening, I have the same problem, have you found a trick?
-
@Jojo76Hi, I have the same problem. It's annoying, I can't connect any controller anymore. I tried with 3 different controllers and it doesn't work. If anyone has the solution, that would be great.
-