Special Characters on a Laptop
Hello everyone!
I would like to know the shortcuts to type special characters on a laptop. (I don't have a Num.Lock key.)
P.S: I would like an alternative to "ALT+XXXX". Please do not explain how to display the character map in XP or Word/Office..
Thank you in advance.
/th504.
I would like to know the shortcuts to type special characters on a laptop. (I don't have a Num.Lock key.)
P.S: I would like an alternative to "ALT+XXXX". Please do not explain how to display the character map in XP or Word/Office..
Thank you in advance.
/th504.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.3
2 answers
-
ContributorThere must be only one laptop model in the world that they forgot to include the Num Lock key, and that's the one you chose? Go exchange it with your seller! Indeed, there’s no answer to your question ...
--
It's nice, retirement! Especially in the West Indies ... :-)
☻ Raymond ♂-
-
Contributor@Hanie... but those have a function key that transforms a section of the keyboard into a numeric keypad.
--
Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
☻ Raymond ♂ -
@Raymond PENTIERVoici ma traduction :
"Here I have a laptop without the numeric keypad or the 'Machun' key, so what can I do?" -
Contributor@moiOh well, you can't do that!
--
Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
☻ Raymond ♂ -
-