Entrez le mot de passe du disque dur principal master

Hello, My Laptop for ACER ASPIRE 5100

There is a hard drive that requires a password before I put the password (zombie) and shut down the PC. After turning the PC back on, it says primary master HDD uses password, so I already have the password, which is (zombie). Now it says HDD Password Invalidate Press any key!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Configuration: Windows Vista Flock 2.0

3 answers

  1. It's tough to read... I manage to understand but it's really tense...
    3
    1. Hi everyone,

      Tried to get into the bios and do a reset :-)
      3
      1. Hello,
        I have the same problem:
        when I start my PC, I get: "please enter the HDD user password" but I don't remember the password!!!
        Is there a way to erase the password?
        It's an ACER ASPIRE 5100 SERIES laptop.

        For your information, I went into the BIOS and restored the default settings, but I still have the same problem!!
        Is there a battery or a JUMP on these laptops???

        Thank you for your help,

        TWyttee
        2