Easysign software

Hello,
Hello, I have the Mutoh machine that works with the Easysign software, but I just got a PC with Vista, so the installation CD is not compatible with Vista... If someone could tell me where I can download the Vista version of the installation CD, that would be nice... Thanks in advance

--
Don't panic at all... you will get the solution ;)
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

5 answers

  1. up
    --
    Don't panic at all... you'll have the solution ;)
    1
    1. br, anyone to help me??

      --
      Don't panic... you'll have the solution ;)
      0
      1. Hello
        the log in is paying and expensive, I recommend you contact the reseller or check the website www.easysign.com for a possible update for Vista that isn't too expensive, I believe.
        good luck
        0
    2. Contact me, I am the software distributor, I can help you.
      0
      1. Thank you, Jérôme. How can I contact you?
        0
    3. The problem, my friend, is the dingle
      is not compatible with Vista
      you need to update at your agency
      0
      1. Ok, thanks. For easysign there is a dingle but not for the mimaki printing program. But the idea of contacting my dealer is obviously the best, too bad it's Friday night ;-)
        0
    4. Hello Mr, I am here for your problems, contact me by email and send.
      0