Fidelio software

Hello, could someone explain how the Fidelio software works? It's a system I’m not familiar with and will soon be working with. Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Fidelio software

3 answers

  1. Hello everyone
    I’m new to this site, and I’d like to know if someone can tell me where to download the Front Office Fidelio software for hotel management.
    Is there anyone who has experience with this software? I know Codal.

    Thank you in advance, I am infinitely grateful.
    5
    1. I on my side only know HotelEasy (www.hoteleasy.fr); there you can download a free demo version...
      0
    2. You should already find a French software! If you want to work in a hotel, you will already need to know how to write correctly.
      0
    3. and you, before giving advice to others, should learn to express yourself properly because as a native French person I had to reread your post three times to grasp its meaning...
      0
    4. It's shameful, I'm Wolf1340, two of you got two kids who asked to be coached to work in a hotel. Aren't you ashamed? So, if you want to smoke my handwriting or orthography, don't rush.

      Thank you Emilie for your support for others.
      0
  2. Micros Fidelio software for sale with full course, 100 euros
    4
    1. Hello Noureddine, it’s been a while that I’ve been looking for this software and Micros as well. How can I contact you? Here is my email jam_ram@hotmail.fr
      0
    2. Please provide the text you would like translated.
      0
  3. Hello Noureddine, it has been a while that I’m looking for this software and Micros as well. How can I contact you? here is my email jam_ram@hotmail.fr

    otherwise write to me at jimi_ram@hotmail.fr
    0
    1. Bj nordin contact me, my email: ***@***
      0