Drive Webcam Carrefour BW651

Hello and good evening everyone, my girlfriend lent me her Carrefour BW651 webcam, I can't find the drivers online, if someone can grab them, that would be cool.
I'm not using eMule, just warning the P2P fanatics!
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

12 answers

  1. I struggled to find it (3 hours browsing forums!!) and I'm sharing it with the community... lol Don't forget to share and help others, it will help you too!!

    This allows you to install the Carrefour branded webcam marked BW651 or the other BWs... They are actually bluesky apparently... I found this link and it worked. I couldn't use the installation CD because I didn't have a compatible CD drive... I installed the driver, plugged in the cam, restarted the PC, and then it was go!!

    Here is the link http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/X2TPLrTx/PiloteWB300.rar

    See you!
    3
    1. SALUT

      Je ne parviens pas à télécharger le pilote de ma webcam Carrefour BW651, alors je voulais savoir comment obtenir le pilote.

      0
    2. Contributor
      the file has been deleted because it has not been downloaded since
      0
    3. So what can I do to get some too because I really need it.
      0
  2. Contributor
    Hi reggaelectro

    You just have to go and hit up the IT technician at the nearest Carrefour

    See you +
    --
    No link on the web page in English
    I’m already stealing enough on my own
    2
    1. Just a small note, the file is large but that's good!! 148 MB ...

      Later!
      2
      1. Good evening:

        if you have an email box larger than 10MB, I can send them to you.
        1
        1. Contributor
          Hi

          here’s the link: http://dl.free.fr/

          see you
          --
          no link on the website in English
          I’m already flying solo enough
          0
        2. Hi, can you send the driver to my email goldenbar2@hotmail.com? I have a box of over 10 MB. Thanks :)
          0
        3. Contributor
          @friendly222Hi

          check with the job link <7>

          see you soon
          --
          no link on the English web page
          I'm already flying high enough on my own
          0
        4. Hello, I just need the software for this webcam, please, and thank you in advance.
          0
        5. Contributor
          @walidHi Walid,

          You need to read the posts
          indicated at post <7>
          the link still works
          it's written in small text towards the middle of the page, "Download this file"

          See you later
          --
          no link on the webpage in English, I'm already flying solo enough
          -1
      2. I will drive the Carrefour BW651 webcam.
        1
        1. Good evening,

          I stumbled upon this forum by chance, and I think it can help more than one person,

          Thanks to everyone who helped find those sought-after drivers!

          For an even cleaner installation, go directly to this link (which in my opinion will be available for a while:

          http://www.klurosu.blogspot.com/2008/10/usb-pc-camera-bw651-webcam-carre4.html

          just choose the download platform (MEDIAFIRE, RAPIDSHARE...)

          unplug the webcam, install everything, just after installation plug the webcam back in, and press the little button on top of it, it should light up; just exit the application for it to turn off,

          There you go, good luck,
          1
          1. Hello,

            I am interested in retrieving the driver by email or by transfer to an online storage service (USB key on voila.fr or another).

            I could provide the link to those who need it with another post on the forum.

            Thank you,

            David
            0
            1. Hello,

              I have the CD if you want

              I just bought this webcam, but I can't connect it with MSN Messenger, is that normal?
              If someone can help me please :S
              0
              1. Contributor
                Hi

                In the "Tools" of MSN, have you configured "Audio and Video ..."?
                And is your webcam properly selected?

                See you
                --
                No links on the website in English
                I'm already flying solo enough
                0
              2. @vieu bison boiteuHey !!!
                I had the same problem with my Carrefour cam
                And actually, that's it
                I just needed to set it up in "Tools"
                Thanks for the advice =D
                0
            2. I can't find a driver or software for my BW651 Carrefour webcam and I've tried your links but they don’t work at all.
              0
              1. Contributor
                1°) Hello Lakhder,

                2°) You need to read the entire message
                indicated at post <7>

                3°) Thank you

                See you later
                --
                No links on the English webpage, I'm already stealing enough on my own.
                0
                1. I've found what you're looking for, the driver for bw651. It will help you.
                  0
                  1. Hello, I also need the driver for the bw651 webcam from Carrefour. Could someone please provide a link as the ones on this page no longer work (file does not exist). Thank you very much.
                    0
                    1. Hello old button box
                      I'm also looking for the driver for the bw651 carrefour, I've read all your posts but none of the links work and on the last one, from February 9, 2011 (pc.drivers), there are 50 possible choices, which one should I download? Thank you very much, I'm lost...
                      0
                    2. Contributor
                      there is => webcam bw651 windows 7
                      and also => web cam bw651 xp

                      it's dependent on your OS
                      0
                    3. Thank you old bison, but I must be really useless because once on the bw651 xp webcam on the pcdrivers site, I have linkcel webcam or webcam photo or pcline w300...and another 10 behind, how do I know which one is the right one?
                      0
                    4. Hello,

                      I know this thread is a bit old, but if like me you're searching on Google for a solution to get your BW651 (which I've just found in a box) working under Windows and you've lost your installation CD, you should end up here, and actually, a solution exists!

                      Because behind the BW651 from Bluesky/Carrefour is actually a webcam from Sonix (a manufacturer of computer peripherals in "white label", for integration/marketing by other "builders") - a webcam that is also found built into certain laptops (notably Lenovo): a SN9C20x (the x being equal to 1 or 2, I'm not quite sure, but that's not important).

                      All you need to do is download the driver from these guys, and it works!
                      http://www.sonix.com.tw/sonix/downloads.do - choose Video/image controllers, then PC-CAM controller and finally SN9C201 or SN9C202 (same driver)
                      They provide a Windows-compatible driver (from 98 to Seven) and a MacOS X driver.
                      Knowing that under Linux it seems to be recognized natively - at least under Ubuntu.

                      Be careful, this is just a driver and a control software (in English, but quite comprehensive), not capture software. Moreover, it doesn't seem to manage the built-in LED lighting of the webcam... but hey, it's already not so bad to manage to get the thing working!

                      By the way, I thank the Ubuntu community, thanks to whom I was able to make the connection between the two "brands" - cf http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/webcam <:o)

                      Hope it helps <:o)
                      0