Probleme pour installer NO ONE LIVES FOREVER2

Fermé
meghan - 1 juil. 2008 à 18:34
60spaure Messages postés 13 Date d'inscription jeudi 25 juin 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 25 juin 2009 - 25 juin 2009 à 19:19
Bonjour, j essaye d installer le jeux comme indiquer comme si decou il mais t ecris ,error initializing the renderer in order to play no one lives forever card that support hardware tnl.

2 réponses

60spaure Messages postés 13 Date d'inscription jeudi 25 juin 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 25 juin 2009 7
25 juin 2009 à 19:19
C'est en anglais, mais voici le correctif que j'ai moi-même inventé. Les fichiers dont tu as besoin se trouvent sur Internet.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I said DO NOT READ ME!
How to make sound effects in No One Lives Forever 2/Contract JACK work on windows vista SP0 in 10 easy steps

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

1. Uninstall No One Lives Forever 2 (if it's installed) (not sure you need to)

2. Disable UAC (User Acount Control) and reboot. Yes, you NEED to!

3. Go to your MS-Dos command promp (located in accessories of the start menu) and type in these four line. You will need to press enter after each lines.
a.)takeown /f C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm
b.)takeown /f C:\Windows\System32\l3codecp.acm
c.)cacls C:\Windows\System32\l3codecp.acm /G Lespion:F
d.)cacls C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm /G Lespion:F
e.)exit
*Lespion is my account user name. Put yours instead. Do not forget to put capitals (if it applies)

4. Remove l3codeca.acm and l3codecp.acm which are both located in C:\Windows\System32. Unless you are running Vista Home Basic, you will need to go in safemode to do this. Do NOT NOT NOT delete .mui files since I have no backup for them.

5. Go in your registry (regedit), then go in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Drivers32 and remove: msacm.l3acm. *Make sure not to spit coffee on your computer at this point and to order a pizza VIA the phone.

6. Go in safe mode and run WMFADist.exe. Follow the screen instructions. It will show an "normal "error message, but don't bother.

7. Now, put ONLY the backup file (in the backup folder) named l3codecp.acm in your system32 directory.

8. Now, run the reg file named backupsystem32nt.reg

9. Install No One Lives Forever 2. (if it's not installed)

10. Launch No One Lives Forever 2 and enjoy the pretty sound effects.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

*This solution doesn't work with Windows Vista SP1 and above.
*This is safe to do this on your computer (at least I didn't had any problems).
*If that doesn't work, try different ways of doing this (order of steps).
*Make sure you FOLLOW the instructions as you can completely lose your computer sound if you don't follow the steps.
*Why is it looking like we're turning around in these steps? I fuck don't know! WMFADist.exe is NOT a part of the turning around. ;-)
*Have a nice holiday with Lifesazoo.tv ;-)

Non-Frequenly asked questions.

Q.Why weren't the sound effects working in the first place?
R.Because vista doesn't have the same version of l3codecp.acm and l3codeca.acm. They are not compatible with Vista SP0.
What we do is putting the XPs ones on Vista.

Q.Will other software don't be able to run because the files are in the XP version?
R.I don't think so. I never had problem with software after this. I could play a lot of videogames, do Microsoft Word and do some videoediting.

Q.I don't understand how to do this.
R.Then, you are in bad luck

Q.Why was the music working and not the SFX?
R.Because the music and the SFX don't use the same codecs. The music codecs just turned out to be already compatible.

Q.Why the hell did you take all that time to do this .txt?
R.Because I'm alone and have nothing to do but to watch TV.

Q.Why does Nolf1 worked without all these steps?
R.Because it did not used the same codecs (i'm repetitive).

Q.Will these steps work for Windows 7?
R.How the hell should I know!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I forgot to say that I will not replace your computer if it crashes. That's the time to say it! ;-)
QUELQUN POURAI M AIDER SVP