Rappelz login

Solved
Hello.

I downloaded the game Rappelz and registered on the Gpotato site. I can log into Gpotato, but when I'm in the game, after entering my username and password, I get an error in the game. Here's a screenshot: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/selbaid/erreurrappelz.jpg.

Where could the problem come from?

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Windows XP

18 answers

  1. Hello, I have the same problem as Manu, except that when I "run as administrator," it's exactly the same. When I wait until the end, it says "Failed to connect to the update server (Code G02), yet I can access the internet... I don't understand...
    7
    1. I have exactly the same problem, and I don't know what to do.
      0
    2. Je suis dans le même cas que toi, ça me met un problème de code G02, que doit-on faire ?
      0
    3. But when I play Rappelz in Arabic, I enter my ID and password, and when I log in, I play for a bit and my connection stops.
      0
    4. It says "Identification problem" to me? What does that mean? I can't log in anymore.
      0
    5. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
  2. Hello,
    I'm having the same issue, but worse: in the red circle, it doesn't even say "play," it has no effect at all...
    Additionally, it crashes when I close the window, and I have to use the task manager...
    If someone could help me, please... Thank you...
    2
    1. Um, we have to wait.

      0
  3. Hello
    For Manu, just launch the game by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator"

    Good game ;D
    2
    1. slt, it says connection refused by the server (code g04)
      0
    2. I need to do what?
      0
  4. Hello everyone, I have installed Rappelz on a desktop computer but the problem is that it launches normally, but when I enter my ID and my password and click OK, it disconnects me from the game, saying Rappelz error cannot connect to the authentication server. Can someone help me please, knowing that it works perfectly on my home computer?
    2
    1. me too
      0
  5. Hello
    if someone can help me, send a message to b2oskadu774@hotmail.fr
    well, the update never finishes in Rappelz, I downloaded everything and even created my account, please reply to me, goodbye
    1
    1. Hello,

      here is my problem, new update from Wednesday grrrr corrupted file (code G11) (PCGT!j= H;FbZu(!HCC},G~ndhaaib=1Io;0)
      until now no connection issues, so what’s going on, I don’t know what to do anymore please respond
      thanks in advance for the answers I must say that the computer and I are not on good terms mici mici
      best regards
      1
      1. I have the same problem, it sucks.
        0
    2. me too, I connect and the screen freezes, I can't do anything. I have to unplug the computer.
      1
      1. hi everyone

        I encountered a problem in Rappelz. I tried to connect to the Loreill server and then I clicked on "connect" and suddenly the image freezes and I can't log in. I can wait an hour and nothing happens...

        please help me

        thank you in advance
        1
        1. The problem was due to an identification error: I was registered on the Gpotato site in English, while my version of the game is French.
          0
          1. Bonjour, j'ai un problème quand je lance le jeu que les mises à jour sont finies et que je clique sur le bouton où il est marqué "Jouer" XD ça me met "Win98sUpdateUtil.exe" ??? Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît, merci d'avance.
            0
          2. If by pure chance you are still looking at this, well you need to change your username and password, that is, from English to French the link http://fr.gpotato.euKONY
            0
          3. If by pure chance you still look at this, well, you need to change your username and password, that is, from English to French, the link http://fr.gpotato.eu
            0
          4. @valoYou need to have the DD program in the folder gpotato or rappelz, it's the last file basically, you launch it and then it will ask you to launch the shortcut.
            0
          5. Salut, j'ai un problème, je n'arrive pas à accéder au jeu à cause de l'identifiant. Il me dit que ton compte a été banni. Aide-moi, s'il te plaît.
            0
        2. I also have the same problem, I can't access the game, it says your account was banned. Can you please give me a response?
          0
          1. Yes, I have the code GO4 and I can't connect. I used to be able to, but now I have the code. Please help me!
            0
          2. Well, your account has been banned...
            0
          3. Me too, I got Connection refused by the server (code G04)
            I don't understand, I was playing normally yesterday :S
            0
          4. Hello, Rappelz isn't working. I click on play, I have internet, then it loads, I see the little label, and after that it tells me error code [114].
            0
          5. Help me quickly please.
            0
        3. For me, it's the same thing. I'm level 10, I only left for a few days during the update, I come back to play and they tell me "code g11 file corrupted." Please help me, thank you.
          0
          1. Well, I think you should wait for it to work, or else reinstall it.
            0
            1. I don’t know why your computer is a Windows XP.
              0
              1. me too, it happens to me but it's on a Vista.
                0
                1. me too
                  tells me
                  your account has been banned
                  0
                  1. Bonjour s'il vous plaît, j'ai un problème pour rappelz. Bon, je le télécharge, puis je m'inscris, puis je rentre, je choisis le serveur, je crée le personnage, j'arrive pour confirmer le personnage et tout a disparu, s'il vous plaît aidez-moi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    0