Emule configuration with orange

Hello,
I would like to configure eMule with Orange..

Thank you for your help
Happy Easter to everyone..

Mirimel
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Il faut d'abord que tu rentres dans ta Livebox, tu fais "Gérer ma Livebox", il te demande un mot de passe, tu fais deux fois "admin" et tu fais "Configurer avancé" et ensuite "Routeur".
    3
    1. Thank you Jeremie, but when I am in the router, should I configure the DMZ and NetMeeting? WITHOUT having issues? I am in the router, what should I do next??????? Thank you
      0
  2. To access the configuration menu of the Livebox, open your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and type the following command in the address bar: http://192.168.1.1 and then confirm by pressing the "Enter" key (confirm on the login button if prompted by the browser).
    You will then be asked to enter a username and password. Enter admin in both fields.
    3
    1. Hi, in eMule, click on IRC at the top and you'll find what you're looking for!
      1
      1. Well, thank you Odul, that's really nice of you, I'm going to do that! Bye!!
        0
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
          1. http://192.168.1.1/ here it is
            0