Solidworks in French?

Solved
Hello,
I have SolidWorks 2007 sp0. I want to use it in French. I selected French during the installation, but it still displays in English.
Can you help me find a solution? I'm a beginner in SW, and I want to see tutorials in French.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.11

6 answers

  1. Au cours de l'installation de SolidWorks, choisissez l'option personnaliser, sélectionnez la langue française dans la liste des langues. Après l'installation, allez dans C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\lang, renommez le dossier english par le mot français et renommez le dossier français par le mot english. Dans ce cas, SolidWorks s'affichera en langue française.
    20
    1. Thank you :) !
      0
    2. Hello, I accept to take this one, but I hope it will be compatible with me and my computer too. Thank you for your understanding. Thanks to all of you. Bye!
      0
    3. Thank you very much.
      0
    4. Huge: it works perfect
      0
    5. wow thanks! it works
      0