emule has everything (even with a security code as long as a book) and yeah, as the other says...........
juanl
Hello, A clarification regarding Cadwork (for a cracked version 16-17-18), no problem. You just need to go into the source code and there you go, it's CRACKED. Otherwise: I've never seen such a crappy software... The day the little Swiss change and truly evolve their stuff, I will change my mind. But for now, versions 13-14....18 are still a BIG LOAD OF CRAP, Swiss. See you later.
Léo
Let me guess? Autocad Fag?
Best of CAO
You, in software, you don't know much, go play with paint.
jull
cadwork is one of the best CAD software for timber framing and wooden structures! AutoCAD is just for making pretty twirls with pieces of metal!
babzoule
Yes, on one hand, cadwork is paid, and on the other hand, even if downloaded, it would be of no use to you, because once the program is installed on your computer, you will still need a usage key that must always be on your machine, and furthermore, the cadwork company communicates a code as long as a Goncourt prize in order to be able to use it... Let’s just say it’s a lot, a lot, a lot of time to spend for barely touching the hope of being able to use it without buying it... (not crazy these little Swiss...)
vincentim
Can you give me more information about the mule because I am more than interested (keywords or others...) I had Cadwork for 3 years on my computer while I was a student and I would like to continue using it! I had obtained a crack but it only works for the 3D version, so it's not very practical! Thank you in advance Juanl!!!
franck
I'm in the same situation as you; however, I'm not very interested in the 3D crarc. Can you send me the link or send it to me?
Thanks
vincent
@franckI no longer have that file, I'm sorry! Good luck!
ramsses
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
ezekiel
Right now, version 14 is circulating on the internet!! Otherwise, a little trick ^^, if cadwork is installed and you received an activation key when you were a student, you can set your PC's date back to when you installed it!! And there you go, it's back for another year of license ^^ ps: a crack is not illegal... if you own the original ^-
Sebauor
It doesn't work now, it makes cadwork pass in viewer. This technique is so common that they've blocked it.
Moreback
Hello, and if we want to buy it, how much is it approximately?
Anonymous user
Crack = Illegal = not in this forum -- _________ _______ _______ |__ Cyril__| |__Du__| |__17__|
Loïc
About 9000 euros according to the latest news...
Anonymous user
Cadwork is paid! ^^ --
Theory is good... but practice is better!!!!!
fabcharpente
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas traiter cette demande.