How to map ports on emule

Hello, I can't configure my ports to make eMule work, how do I do it?
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. Good evening
    It's held in the router.
    12
    1. Au moment de la configuration des ports à l'UPnP, il me dit échec et que je dois le faire manuellement. Comment faire ? Merci beaucoup.
      11
      1. I forgot to mention that we do the same to configure UDP on its router
        Good Suf
        2
        1. Yes, okay, but what does "map" mean and how do we map your IP?
          2
          1. how to map ports
            1
            1. Hello,
              A few important questions before we start mapping:
              - Is the PC networked or not?
              - Is it behind a router, and if so, which one?
              - Is the PC secured with antivirus, and if so, which one?
              Based on these answers, I might be able to give you some suggestions or tips to successfully map the ports and operate with a High ID.
              See you soon
              Bernard
              1
            2. @berny73Hello, I have the same problem! I have the Orange network and I have Avasta as antivirus.
              0
            3. @jeje6513Me too, it's the same, I have Orange and Avast but eMule doesn't work, did you find a solution?
              0
            4. @berny73Good evening, first you need to configure the router
              open the router according to each router there is a manual see how to do it for yours
              in the network go to NAT
              a line appears fill it out
              name: eMule: protocol: TCP port: TCP
              External ports: your number taken from preferences (eMule Connection) or another one chosen by you
              Destination IP address: that of your computer, for example 192 156 1 30 or 1 40 1 50 or another
              destination ports: the same number taken from preferences (eMule Connection)
              activation: press the enable button
              UPnP activation
              click on enable
              the router configuration is complete

              In eMule click on port mapping for UPnP then close
              configure the ports of Windows XP firewall and the antivirus
              Click on Add a port and always set eMule protocol: tcp and so on then click OK to close then set:
              eMule protocol: udp once you have filled in the fields click ok
              the Windows firewall will ask if you allow this program respond with Yes
              if configured correctly you should be on high ID
              0
            5. @berny73I can't seem to set up the mapping on eMule. I'm on Vista, I have a Free router, and an antivirus: Avast.
              0
          2. Good evening, I bought a router that I added to my box because I have many Wi-Fi PCs, but after configuring this router, eMule is now behind a firewall. Could someone advise me?
            Thank you very much.
            1