Mapping issues on eMule

Solved
Hi everyone
I want to set eMule to high ID, so I opened the TCP and UDP ports on my Freebox, but when I try to configure them, this message appears: << port mapping failed with UPnP, please set up the mapping manually >>

Thanks in advance

Configuration: iPhone - iPhone OS 6.0.1

15 answers

  1. Hi and thank you for your response
    Well, I went to my subscriber area on free.fr and I opened the TCP and UDP ports with the numbers that are in eMule via preferences>connection.
    4
    1. Do you do everything properly?
      Tell us what you do so we can see.
      0
      1. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
        0
        1. Thank you, I’ll take a look and thank you again for your response.
          0
          1. I’m posting this to bring the topic back up.
            0
            1. Is there anyone who can help me please???
              0
              1. For the New Year, can someone help me? Anyway, a beautiful and happy New Year 2013 to all those who read this message, but if you can help me, that would be really nice.
                0
                1. Hi and thank you for your help
                  I went to the link in the response on the forum, I did the bandwidth test on the site and I copied the parameters that were indicated to me, but it doesn't change anything, mapping failure, no search results except in kad mode, and the port test shows this << TCP test failed >> I don't understand where the problem is coming from.
                  0
                  1. You need to open the ports on your router and configure them in eMule either during installation or in the settings after installation.
                    0