Hard drive connected to desktop PC
Good evening everyone, on my desktop PC I can no longer connect external portable hard drives to my USB ports. The drive connects, I hear the connection, but the drive does not appear anywhere. When I connect a USB flash drive with music, I have no problem. My issue does not seem to be with the USB connections or the cables that connect the hard drives to the ports (it seems to me).
Where could this be coming from? Thank you in advance for your answers, as it’s been a while I’ve been struggling.
Alain THIBAULT
- Brancher un disque dur SATA 6 Gb/s sur un port SATA 3 Gb/s
- format the ps3 hard drive on my pc
- disassembling hard drive on Asus x93s laptop
- Connect my laptop's internal hard drive to my desktop PC
- reading Canal+ recordings on PC from external hard drive
- Recover an SSD hard drive with a single partition instead of 3
3 answers
-
Moderator
Hello,
See if this can be useful
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it’s not there... -
Hello,
See this link: .
-
Contributor
Hello
USB drive (not recognized) connected
go to the Disk Management
give screenshot
If my answer helped you, click the Thank you button.
Mark as resolved if your issue is fixed.