Loss of items Rocket League Matnoe17 - Last answer on 21 déc. 2022 1 answer Hello, I lost my Rocket League account. I had an account worth €500 and I lost everything overnight due to season 9. Please give me my items back. Show more Related links: Issue adding friends on PSN Transfer of backup from one PS4 to another via USB drive. How to watch a movie from an external hard drive connected to the PS4 Recording issue with PS4 GTA V Installation Bug on PS4 Rocket League not working 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report lostmain58 Hello, I don't think you'll be able to recover anything here. I think you should go through Epic Games support. Try contacting them at their email help@support.epicgames.com. Sincerely ... Report Matnoe17 Ok thanks
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report lostmain58 Hello, I don't think you'll be able to recover anything here. I think you should go through Epic Games support. Try contacting them at their email help@support.epicgames.com. Sincerely ... Report Matnoe17 Ok thanks