Consequence question video blocked

Solved
Hello,
I currently have two IGTV videos blocked due to copyright music issues. I have two choices in the notification: delete the video or dispute the claim. For several months, I decided to just ignore these notifications on these two videos and do nothing.
One is blocked in 4 countries and the other in all of them. The question is: Should I delete these videos, can I be blocked if they are still online? Furthermore, I have other videos of the same kind and if Instagram blocks them too, they might consider that I continue to violate the rules even though they date back a long time...

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    Should I delete these videos

    They need to be deleted as soon as possible....
    Can I be blocked if they are still online?

    Yes...
    2
    1. Thank you for your response, however I have another question. I archived all the videos I had with music that I potentially did not have the right to use.
      My question: Can an archived video still pose problems or risks of blocking or even banning for my account?
      0
    2. @SazunoWhen in doubt, we delete.
      1
    3. @MPMP10You're welcome, thank you very much for your help.
      Have a good evening.
      0
    4. @SazunoYou're welcome.
      Have a good evening too.
      0