Instagram Pro Promotion Impossible

Closed
Hello,

I've been unable to promote my Instagram posts (professional account) for a few days now. It displays "An error occurred. An error has occurred on our end and we cannot promote your post at this time. Please try again later." The same message appears when I want to check my promotion payments. Could you please clarify for me? Thank you.

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    you should ask the question on Instagram https://help.instagram.com/

    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, an answer, a thank you are always appreciated.
    0
    1. Hello,
      Just like Brune, I'm facing the same issue,
      I believe she has, like me, already tried to contact Instagram in vain before coming to ask her question about how it works.
      I’m therefore looking for a more constructive answer.
      Thank you
      4
    2. I have exactly the same problem for several weeks. Does anyone have a solution? I've gone through all the help and support pages I could find, but nothing for this issue!!!!
      0
    3. Moderator
      @PepitaWhen are you going to understand that it’s Instagram and no one else you need to address? I thought my first message was clear enough.
      -25
    4. Hello, did you receive any feedback?
      0
    5. @bazfileI'm in the same situation, I've sent dozens of messages to FB/Instagram: ZERO response ZERO solution from them ;)
      1