PC won't start

Hello,
I have an HP EliteBook 850 G5 and when I press the power button, the LEDs flash and then turn off, the screen stays black, and the fan remains off...
I have already tried the power reset but it doesn't do anything...
Thank you for your help
Louis

4 answers

  1. It means "it will give you 2 numbers."

    Louis
    0
    1. You read the link I sent you, even if it's in English you can translate it with Google Translate, regarding the number of LEDs or LED + beep, it will give you either 2 numbers of white or red LEDs, etc., or LED + beep
      I would have thought it was still obvious, then it’s just a matter of knowing if your phone is from before 2015 or after.
      0
    2. @Jamhelp78It's from 2015, but there are only white LEDs and no beeps, there are 7 flashes...
      0
    3. @Louis2530You're having trouble counting because the maximum is 5 for the first, it's either you have 2 colors, or you have long and short blinks, recalculate
      "Des motifs spécifiques de clignotements longs et courts, ainsi que des bips longs et courts (le cas échéant), identifient les erreurs lors du processus de démarrage. Les ordinateurs plus récents ont des séquences de clignotement en deux parties avec différentes lumières de couleur pour indiquer des erreurs spécifiques. La séquence de clignotement/bip LED près des touches Caps Lock et Num Lock indique le type d'erreur :
      Les clignotements rouges du LED Caps Lock sont longs.
      Les clignotements blancs du LED Caps Lock sont courts. Par exemple, '3.5' indique 3 clignotements rouges longs et 5 clignotements blancs courts.
      Sur les systèmes qui n'ont pas de LED bicolore, les clignotements longs et courts sont tous blancs.
      Certains systèmes n'ont pas de haut-parleur et ne bipent pas.
      Notez la séquence de clignotement et utilisez le tableau pour identifier la condition d'erreur. Ensuite, utilisez les étapes de dépannage pour résoudre le problème"
      0
    4. @Jamhelp78When I try to reset the BIOS (holding the power button for 15 seconds), there are 3 long blinks... then it turns off, and when I turn it on, it shows the 7...
      0
  2. I had already tried but it doesn't work :/
    Thank you
    0