Forza Horizon 4 infinite loading after the "continue" button
Solved
Hello,
I have been working on this same problem for 5 hours now, I have tried so many possibilities, really everything, I have looked at dozens of forums and I can't:
Understand why this is happening.
How to solve it.
Thank you in advance to everyone who can help me.
I have been working on this same problem for 5 hours now, I have tried so many possibilities, really everything, I have looked at dozens of forums and I can't:
Understand why this is happening.
How to solve it.
Thank you in advance to everyone who can help me.
2 answers
-
I finally solved the problem,
Since the game is on an SSD, I just moved it to one of my HDDs and the problem is solved!
To maybe help some people, you need to go to:
'''Windows 10 Settings''', then '''Apps''', then '''Forza Horizon 4''' and click on '''Move.'''
--
- BeQuiet Pure Base 600, 3 Corsair LL120 RGB, ASRock B450M SteelLegend, Ryzen 7 2700x, Corsair H100i Platinum, RTX 2060 Aorus Xtreme Edition, 16Go DDR4 3200Mhz Corsair VP RGB, SSD M.2 128Go, HDD 2To-
Pour déplacer des fichiers de votre SSD vers un HDD, suivez ces étapes simples :
1. **Connectez le HDD** à votre PC si ce n'est pas déjà fait.
2. **Ouvrez l'Explorateur de fichiers** (vous pouvez le faire en appuyant sur `Windows + E`).
3. **Localisez le SSD** dans le volet de navigation à gauche.
4. **Accédez au dossier** ou aux fichiers que vous souhaitez déplacer.
5. **Sélectionnez les fichiers** (vous pouvez maintenir la touche `Ctrl` enfoncée pour sélectionner plusieurs fichiers).
6. **Cliquez avec le bouton droit sur la sélection** et choisissez **Couper**.
7. **Naviguez vers le HDD** dans l'Explorateur de fichiers.
8. **Choisissez l'endroit** où vous souhaitez placer vos fichiers.
9. **Faites un clic droit** et sélectionnez **Coller**.
Vos fichiers seront maintenant déplacés de votre SSD vers votre HDD. -
-