Iptv codes not received

Hello,
I subscribed to an IPTV service on February 25, I received the confirmation email for my order, but I still haven't received my codes.
Is this normal?
I am waiting for a response.
Thank you

Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    You need to contact the company that sold you this subscription.

    --
    bazfile..
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a reply, a thank you are always appreciated.
    -1
    1. Already done, but still no response.
      Thanks anyway.
      0
    2. @daveHello, VPN sites that offer content at unbeatable prices disappear just as they appeared when threatened by the law. Subscribe to legal sites like Canal Play, Netflix, OCS, Amazon Video, SFR Play, etc.
      -2
    3. @daveHello, we have the same problem, he is not answering us. I would like to know what you did afterwards. Thank you.
      0
    4. Moderator
      @PichardThe sites that sell this type of subscription are illegal, and therefore they know very well that customers won't be able to do anything. These sites appear and reappear under different names, so forget about your subscription.
      0