Scrolling down issue
Solved
Hello
My computer is running Windows 10, and since this morning, my Start menu and the Settings menu are scrolling automatically downwards, while my internet browser and Windows Explorer are not affected by this issue.
I performed a scan with Malwarebytes (which found nothing) as well as a CCleaner scan, but the problem persists.
My computer is running Windows 10, and since this morning, my Start menu and the Settings menu are scrolling automatically downwards, while my internet browser and Windows Explorer are not affected by this issue.
I performed a scan with Malwarebytes (which found nothing) as well as a CCleaner scan, but the problem persists.
4 answers
-
My apologies, it was due to my controller, the cable coiled around was pressing on the directional pad (I admit I feel pretty stupid now).
A big thanks to jag72 who tried to help me.-
-
@jag72Like it happens even to the best, it reassures me!
-
@diegodidou38Yes.
-
-