Is it possible to edit a .pdf document with Sumatra PDF?
-
Hello,
I'm looking for a lightweight software that could even fit on a USB stick and that would allow me to read AND EDIT .pdf documents. An acquaintance recommended Sumatra PDF, but I couldn't figure out if it was possible to write on the documents with the computer or not.
I've done several searches on forums, including yours, but I couldn't find a simple answer: yes or no.
Could you please let me know if what I'm asking is possible or not?
Thank you in advance,
I'm looking for a lightweight software that could even fit on a USB stick and that would allow me to read AND EDIT .pdf documents. An acquaintance recommended Sumatra PDF, but I couldn't figure out if it was possible to write on the documents with the computer or not.
I've done several searches on forums, including yours, but I couldn't find a simple answer: yes or no.
Could you please let me know if what I'm asking is possible or not?
Thank you in advance,
1 answer
-
ContributorHello,
https://portableapps.com/apps/office/pdf-xchange-editor-portable
--
_______________________________ ☯ Zen my nuggets ☮ ______________________________
Make a gesture for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin… ????