SPDIF connection

Solved
Hello.
I bought a TCL TV that has an SPDIF output to connect to my home cinema. However, it only has a digital audio in (with a square connector). I don't know how to connect my home cinema to my new TV. Can you help me?

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello
    If I understand correctly, your TV has a coaxial SPDIF output:

    And your home theater has an optical SPDIF input:
    Can you confirm?

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    15
    1. Yes, that's it.
      0
    2. Moderator
      So, the solution of the converter proposed by madmyke below
      0
    3. Thank you, I will buy that then.
      0
    4. Moderator
      But you're welcome, and feel free to come back and give news or ask another question.
      0
    5. Thank you for your help. It's nice to get back to a proper sound. Thank you very much.
      0