Installing .NET Framework 1.1 on Windows 10

Solved
Hello,
I am working with the Covadis 10.1 software which requires the installation of .NET Framework 1.1. When buying a new PC with Windows 10 64-bit, an error message appears during the installation of Framework 1.1: "failed to load resources from resource file please check your setup" and the installation stops. Please, is there anyone who can help me with this?
Best regards.

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    The 1.1 framework, when you try to install it on Windows 10, indicates that it is already installed.

    Your error message is more related to a corruption of your program's installer. Redownload it if you can.

    --
    A little thank you to the volunteers of the site costs nothing, just like marking a topic as resolved when it is :)
    [PaTaTe]
    1
    1. Thank you very much for responding. I tried to install CVOADIS 10.1 without having to install .NET Framework 1.1, and I managed to do it, so I have no more issues.
      Thank you again one more time.
      0