Is Google Chrome infected by Wap.coriolis.com?

Solved
Hello, and thank you to whoever helps me,

since the last Android update I did this morning, my Chrome browser automatically opens a web page at the address wap.coriolis.com, which is very annoying. I backed up my photos and contacts and reset the phone (Galaxy S8) but nothing works. I still kept the same Google and Samsung accounts, but I doubt that they could be infected...

9 answers

  1. Hello, for me it worked, so I will tell you how I did it.
    When you launch your browser and a page named wap.coriolis appears, you need to click on the 3 little dots at the top, go to settings, then homepage, it will show you the default page: wap.coriolis, you need to click on Other and I typed google.com.
    My problem is solved, I am on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Have a good evening.
    82
    1. This visually removes the issue temporarily, but no one can modify the default home page which remains Coriolis.map.
      0