Missing MSVCR120.dll Files

Solved
Hello,

The issue arose suddenly; my Logitech software that controls my mouse crashed while I was playing (it mainly manages the lighting and DPI of my mouse), and when I restart it, I get a message indicating that I am missing this DLL file. So, I looked on forums, retrieved the said file, and reinstalled the software just to be sure, but no, nothing works. Even with the file present (whether in system32 or SysWOW64), the software refuses to start.

I tried reinstalling the VC_redist since the issue could be related to that, but no, nothing changes; the software still refuses to launch, so I am turning to you for help.

Thank you in advance. *Bows*

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 67.0.3396.99

--
And long live the Kiwis.

4 answers

  1. hi

    check if you have any updates in Windows Update

    see you

    --
    the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
    4
    1. Well, the issue seems to have resolved itself apparently, thank you nonetheless for your help.
      • bows*
      0