Failed - Error during upload
Solved
Hello,
This is my first time on this forum, help me dear internet users.
I’m trying to install the Epic Games launcher but when I try to do so, Google Chrome tells me "Failed - Error during download." I then tried with a music file and the browser says the same thing. However, Microsoft Edge allows me to do it. I love Google Chrome so I don't want to change browsers just because downloads aren’t working, so could anyone help me fix this problem please?
Best regards,
Daval4207
This is my first time on this forum, help me dear internet users.
I’m trying to install the Epic Games launcher but when I try to do so, Google Chrome tells me "Failed - Error during download." I then tried with a music file and the browser says the same thing. However, Microsoft Edge allows me to do it. I love Google Chrome so I don't want to change browsers just because downloads aren’t working, so could anyone help me fix this problem please?
Best regards,
Daval4207