Updates impossible

Solved
Hello everyone, unable to proceed with updates on Windows 10 Family... it tells me this: Your device is at risk because it is outdated, and important quality and security updates are missing. Get back on track to ensure Windows can run safely. Select this button to get started:
how can I do this please
thank you community

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Press Windows + R
    type winver and OK.
    Give the version: 1703?

    --
    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
    5
    1. Hello, here it is, I've done it...nothing is happening...should I now go back to settings and update????
      0
    2. so I restarted the update through the settings, same error message
      ""Your device is at risk because it is outdated, and important quality and security updates are missing. Get back on track so that Windows can run safely. Select this button to get started:""
      0
    3. Moderator
      @dg27Thank you for providing the version as requested.
      0
    4. @Malekal_morte-It's a Windows 10 Home, as for the rest I don't know, where can I find it please??
      maybe this: Windows 10 Home
      version 1703
      system version 15063.726
      64 bits
      0
    5. OK BUT FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I AM LOSING ANY DATA OR NOT AT ALL...
      0