Tethering connection issue

Hello, I have a Wiko Harry smartphone and I want to connect via USB cable to transfer photos to my PC. When I try to enable the connection, I receive the message "unable to share the connection when data backup is enabled." How can I disable the backup? Thank you for your help.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 52.0

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    You have several solutions,
    The first one I know well is to "click" while scrolling down the main configuration menu of the Weko.
    Then you have various icons: data sharing, which should be set to active.
    If that doesn't work, go to the secondary configuration menu ()
    Open the +(More) menu > connection sharing > Via USB
    Normally the phone should be recognized (ignore the error from the PC)
    Check in the PC menu > connection > show all connections > activate the new network icon ...
    It should work, the downside is that the PC might give you an error every time.
    I use this trick to validate both the Wi-Fi mode and the copying of my photos!

    Only he who recognizes his faults, Progress ..._bar
    Galactus the True!
    0
    1. Thank you for the response. I will give it a try and get back to you if I can't manage it.
      0
    2. There are other "more suitable" solutions, you just have to search for them and test until one works, the connection name is sunset2...
      Curiously, with my Weko, it’s the only one that worked; my phone is now recognized every time: I plug it in and it offers to copy my photos directly.
      0
    3. I'm struggling but I'll manage to do it.
      0
    4. You also have (I just thought of it) Bluetooth connectivity, same principle if your computer is equipped with it.
      Don't forget to disable it after use.
      0
    5. I also have a Bluetooth problem, but it's with my computer this time.
      0