My 4G is really becoming slow...

Solved
Hello everyone,

since last night, my 4G has slowed down.. before I could watch a YouTube video in 1080p without buffering or loading, and now I have to set it to 480p so it won't load anymore...
(that's just an example)

I called Free and they told me to go into operator settings and activate automatic.... but it was already activated...

I've already turned off my phone... I've tried everything...

I have a subscription for €15.99, unlimited 4G, no cap or anything... I've only used 12GB of internet... so there you go.

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Free should have informed you that they have network issues since last night...
    Repairs are underway...
    20
    1. Do you have problems too?
      How do you know?
      (He told me they had some minor issues but really quickly he didn't say more)
      0
    2. How do I know? Well, I look around a bit and I find...
      0