Keyboard problem J3 2017

Hello,
I just got a Samsung J3 2017.
I have the Qwerty keyboard while I would like the Azerty keyboard.
So I do like in all the topics:
And I end up here:


I don't have the French language offered :(
What should I do ?
Thanks and happy holidays!

1 answer

  1. Hi,

    Select Manage input languages.

    You should have the option to add several languages including French.
    0
    1. Thank you, exactly, once there. I only have English and German :( What to do then? Thank you very much for your help and happy holidays to you!
      0
    2. @Anonymous userReset the device.

      On what site was the purchase made?
      0
    3. It won’t change anything to reset it, do I have to install the language?
      0
    4. @Anonymous userYou won’t be able to add language.
      To get French on your device you have to flash the firmware.
      That’s not within everyone’s reach.
      This is not a model sold in France.
      0