Headphones and Sharp TV without SCART socket

Solved
Hello
I just bought a Sharp TV.
When I plug in my headphones, the sound from the television is muted.
I consulted your answer from 2013, but my device does not have a SCART socket.
Is there a solution to my problem?
Thank you for your help.

7 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    And if you could give us the complete reference of your TV?
    Another question, is your headset wireless (with its own amplification and volume control) or a simple passive wired headset (not amplified)?
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    4
    1. Moderator
      This TV has a digital optical audio output:
      And I need to answer my other question regarding the type of headphones, wired or wireless?

      --
      I call a spade a spade *
           *in French in the text
      1
      1. The reference is LC-49CFE6032E
        Thank you
        0
        1. My headphones are a wireless Sennheiser.
          0
          1. Moderator
            So you just need to buy a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter, in French convertisseur de numérique à analogique).
            This for example:
            https://www.amazon.fr/analogique-convertisseur-adaptateur-amplificateurs-dalimentation/dp/B00KNNSKV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504716036&sr=8-1&keywords=audio+dac
            Connections:
            The converter to the TV with the supplied optical cable
            Your headphones to the converter (jack or RCA output)
            You also need to power the converter with 5 volts (mains USB charger or via a USB port on the TV)

            I call a spade a spade *
            *in French in the text
            0
            1. Thank you for all this information, I just need to find the cable and the case.
              0
              1. Moderator
                But you're welcome, and if you buy the model from the link, the cable is included.
                0
            2. I just received the converter.
              We installed everything and ... it works!
              Thank you for your valuable assistance.
              0
              1. Moderator
                But you're welcome, and very happy for you, regarding the green light.
                0