The process com.android.systemui has stopped.

Solved
-  
Hello,
I know that many topics are already discussing this issue, but I have tried everything I could, including a complete reset of my phone, but the message "the process com.android.systemui has stopped" keeps appearing, blocking my phone and bringing me back to my lock screen.
Can someone please help me?

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    It's the latest update from Google that's causing the phone to crash, so go to the app manager, select "Google app" and then "uninstall updates". Be careful not to update this app again, or the problem will come back.

    --
    bazfile security contributor.
    2
    1. THANK YOU very much! I had the same problem this morning with my S4 Mini GT-I9195. After deleting the updates, everything is working great!
      0
    2. Thank you very much, I had been looking for the issue for a week.
      0
    3. Great, it worked for me yesterday as well for the S4 mini!! :)
      0
    4. Thank you very much, for now I can't do anything, but I will do the manipulation as soon as possible.
      0